Thank you to everyone who tuned in to our virtual workshop series for Howard County educators with the Wendt Center for Loss and Healing. The series discussed the hardships educators have experienced during this global health pandemic, framing the COVID-19 pandemic as a grief experience. The four sessions covered topics including self-care, supporting grieving students and how leadership can best support school staff.
We hope it provided you with tools and support for navigating these difficult times brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic. In case you weren’t able to tune in, we invite you to view the recordings of each session, listed below.
Thank you again to the Wendt Center and everyone who helped make this important event possible.
- Understanding grief and sustaining self
- Wednesday, April 14th – 3 PM
- Supporting grieving students (Grades 6 – 12)
- Tuesday, April 27th – 1 PM
- Supporting grieving students (Grades K – 5)
- Wednesday April 28th – 11 AM
- Grief informed leadership: Supporting grieving staff
- Friday, April 30th – 9 AM